1. Brave is a good flick, but it’s no Up, or Toy Story 3, or Wall-E, as in it’s not as universal in its appeal or as original in its presentation.
2. Pixar failed to make me bawl like a small child, unlike Up or Toy Story 3.
3. I’m pretty sure even Dreamworks (Pixar’s ugly stepchild) never showed that many butts in a movie before; is this Pixar’s new thing?
4. For a brief description, imagine a Disney princess movie with a little more female empowerment, maybe not quite as much butt-kicking as Snow White and the Huntsman, but Merida’s pretty good with that arrow (cough cough Hunger Games).
5. It’s high time for The Incredibles 2, can I get a Amen?
ONE MORE THING: If you’ve never seen this awesome Pixar Logo parody, what are you waiting for?